Argo Navis is a 75 ft custom luxury catamaran launched in 2016. Our charters are all inclusive with the exception of certain luxury items. Fine wines, craft beers, artisan cheeses and charcuterie, and Chequessett Chocolate are the perfect accompaniment to a private charter on Argo Navis. The vessel carries a complete crew compliment to include: Captain, Chef, Stew/Mate. Argo Navis is a great venue for weddings, corporate events, and large parties. With ample deck space, this yacht can accommodate up to 90 people. Due to her 36 ft. beam stability is phenomenal making for a very comfortable ride. It is a very versatile boat, whether you want to just relax or go for a spirited sail.
Argo Navis draws 3.5 feet which makes it possible for her to creep into the shallowest anchorages. With the dagger boards dropped the vessel draws 8 feet and becomes a very able sailor (managing 38 Deg. Apparent at 10kts in 9kts of wind).
With a beam of 36 feet you’d be hard pressed to find a more comfortable ride under way, with a consistent cruising speed of 10 to 12 knots which makes even the most demanding cruising itinerary possible. The bridge deck is high off the water which minimizes the wave slapping that occurs on many catamarans.
To say the saloon is vast would be an understatement. There are two dining areas to provide seating to twelve people very comfortably. Ahead of the galley is the entertainment center and Navigation Station. Below the main deck are three King Sized State Rooms all with their own en-suite head and showers. All cabins are climate controlled.
She carries a 15 ft zodiac with a 40 hp Yamaha aboard as a tender for bringing guests ashore, snorkel trips, fishing and, exploring.
If you prefer a slower pace we carry six inflatable stand up paddle boards. Perfect for meandering through mangrove islets and due to your elevated stance on the board, getting a great view of the fish life below you.
- Two King size State Rooms with View
- One California King State Room
- One Crew quarters with three twin bunks
- Four private ensuite heads and showers
- Full Galley with fridge, freezer, stove, oven, microwave, ice maker, and dishwasher
- Gas Grill
- Entertainment center: (56″ Samsung smart TV, Bose surround sound, DVD, Bluetooth, FM AM, Sirius radio).
- Dining area (seats six to eight)
- Lounge area (convertible to seat six for dinner)
- Zodiac Futura MK III with Yamaha 40HP outboard
- Fishing Equipment
- 6 Stand up Paddle Boards
- Snorkel Equipment
- Floating Bar
- Ample deck space and bow netting for lounging and sun bathing
- Windsurfing equipment (optional)
- Kitesurfing equipment (optional)